Effective Date: Jul 25, 2022
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website, and through your interactions with any of our Services made available to you through our Website.
- Through Applications you download from our Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
- To any of our Services that link or refer to this Policy, including but not limited to any customers and authorized users accessing our subscriber-only Products pursuant to our Subscription Agreement.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you must not use our Services. By accessing or using our Services, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of our Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you by email to the email address specified in your account, or through a notice on the Website home page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
- We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as first and last name, title, employer, postal address, business address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you (“non-personal information”);
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details.;
- about your business, including the number of employees, clients, and industry.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you or your employer when provided to us by you or your employer.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, browser type, date and time of queries and requests, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, or in connection with the use and access of any of our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use certain non-public portions of our Website, subscribing to our Services, opening a user account, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide billing and financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website, including any search queries conducted through the use of any Products made available to you through the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, devices, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website and use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources and services that you access and use on the Website or in connection with our Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, and device identifier.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. We may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver better and more personalized Products, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE FOR AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION MAY INCLUDE:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Log Files. Log files, or server logs, contain information that is automatically reported to your browser each time you access a web page. The information may include your IP address, browser type, landing pages, web requests, device identifiers, and other activities you engage in when interacting with a web page.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website, and our emails, may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, or our third party analytics providers, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Third Party Online Behavioral Tracking. We use third party tracking technologies, including Google Analytics, to collect information about your online activities and interactions with our Services over time and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. This information helps us improve our content and understand how visitors engage with our Website and other online Services. To learn more about how Google may use data when you visit websites (like our Website) that use the Google Analytics tool, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. If you don’t want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, youcertain browsers can install the Google Analytics browser add-on.
- Device Identifiers. Device identifiers are strings of letters and numbers used to distinguish one device from other devices. These identifiers can be used in a number of different ways for a variety of uses, for example, identifiers may be used to remember your preferences in connection with a website or app. They may also be used for analytics purposes, or to provide relevant advertisements to the device.
- Tracking Across Third Party Websites. Some third party websites keep track of your browsing activities over time and across different websites when they serve you content. They may use this information to provide you with targeted content (particularly, advertisements) consistent with your online preferences. Certain website browsers allow you to set the “Do Not Track” Signal on your browser so that third parties (such as advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked. Our Services do not respond to “Do Not Track” Signals on your browser. We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration, delinquency and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website, or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To verify your financial qualification for Services.
- To respond to any inquiries, problems, or requests that you may submit to us.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order/registration form). For more information on promotional offers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and non-personal information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and Services including third party billing and payment processors, email service providers including marketers, and analytics and search engine providers who assist us with optimization of our Services.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Agency Leads, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Agency Leads, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. [We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.] For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any law enforcement, government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Agency Leads, LLC, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes located on the form on which we collect your data (such as an order form or registration form), or by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided by the Company as a result of a product/service purchase or registration, product service experience or other transactions.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Services may include links to websites or services operated by third parties, including but not limited to social media plug-ins, whose policies may include different privacy practices and policies than we have. Please be aware that when you click through to third-party websites, this Policy no longer applies and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites. You are encouraged to review the privacy practices and policies of each website that you visit.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, or choose to opt out of such disclosures. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected], or write us at: Agency Leads, 2625 N 24th St, #20, Mesa, AZ 85213.
We may provide notices to you in connection with this Policy or your use of the Services, whether such notifications are required by law, or for marketing or other business related purposes. Such notices may be provided by email, written (mailed) notice, or the posting of such notice on our Website. Your use of our Services constitutes your express consent to receive all such notices, except that you may opt out of certain notices (i.e. marketing) as described in this Policy.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) login/password credentials for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You are prohibited from sharing your login/password credentials with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:[email protected], (623) 263-0990 or mail us at Agency Leads, 2625 N 24th St, #20, Mesa, AZ 85213.