How Agency Leads and Recruitcrm Supercharge Staffing Agency Sales
How Agency Leads and RecruitCRM Accelerate Staffing Agency Sales
Staffing agencies are a vital part of the hiring process for many businesses. They can help companies find the right candidates for their open positions, and they can also provide valuable insights into the hiring market. However, staffing agencies can be competitive, and it’s important to use every tool at your disposal to get ahead.
Two tools that can be used together to grow a staffing agency are Agency Leads and RecruitCRM. Agency Leads is a service that provides high-value sales leads to staffing agencies. These leads include information about current job openings from companies that use staffing agencies, as well as the hiring manager contact information. RecruitCRM is a cloud-based applicant tracking system (ATS) that can help staffing agencies manage their candidates, track their progress, and close deals.
While Agency Leads and RecruitCRM don’t have a direct integration, they can be used together to great effect. Here’s how:
- Use Agency Leads to generate sales leads. Agency Leads provides a steady stream of high-quality sales leads for staffing agencies. These leads include information about current job openings from companies that use staffing agencies, as well as the hiring manager contact information. You can use this information to reach out to hiring managers and pitch your services.
- Import leads into RecruitCRM. Once you’ve generated some leads, you can import them into RecruitCRM. This will allow you to track your progress with each lead, manage your candidates, and close deals.
- Use RecruitCRM to manage your candidates. RecruitCRM is a powerful ATS that can help you manage your candidates from start to finish. You can use RecruitCRM to track your candidates’ progress, communicate with them, and schedule interviews.
- Use RecruitCRM to close deals. RecruitCRM can also help you close deals. You can use RecruitCRM to track your sales pipeline, manage your contracts, and collect payments.
By using Agency Leads and RecruitCRM together, you can grow your staffing agency and get ahead of the competition. Agency Leads will provide you with high-quality sales leads, and RecruitCRM will help you manage your candidates, track your progress, and close deals.
Here are some additional tips for using Agency Leads and RecruitCRM together:
- Export your leads from Agency Leads. Create and fill outreach lists on Agency Leads with sales leads that are in the industry you want or anyone you are interested in and then export their contacts
- Import leads into RecruitCRM. Import the contacts you generated on Agency Leads
- Use RecruitCRM’s reporting features. RecruitCRM has a variety of reporting features that can help you track your progress and measure your results. You can use these reports to see which marketing campaigns are working best, which candidates are most likely to convert, and how much money you’re spending on each lead.
- Get help from RecruitCRM experts. RecruitCRM has a team of experts who can help you get the most out of the platform. They can help you set up your account, train your staff, and troubleshoot any problems you’re having.
Agency Leads and RecruitCRM are powerful tools that can help you grow your staffing agency. By using these tools together, you can get ahead of the competition and close more deals.